Athens, Mykonos & Paros – 9 Day Tour
Athens, Mykonos & Paros
Enjoy a unique 9-day trip to the Greek capital and to the two famous Greek islands of Cyclades, Mykonos and Paros
Athens is the old’s ancient capital, with equal measures Ancient and modern, bustling Athens is a mix of history and excitement. Iconic monuments mingle with first-rate museums, lively cafes al fresco dining, archeological sites and beautiful beaches.
Mykonos is in the heart of Cyclades and they call it “The Island of the ‘Winds’. Tourism is a major industry and Mykonos is known it especially for its vibrant nightlife.
Paros the most typical island of Cyclades, this place is famous for the traditional architecture, the lovely beaches and its nightlife. Parikia and Naoussa are the main villages of Paros, where most activities are concentrated, while there are also other seaside tourist settlements around the island. Golden Beach and New Golden Beach are the most famous Paros beaches, ideal for windsurfing and kitesurfing. Other lovely beaches in Paros are Santa Maria, Kolymbithres and Parasporos.
9 Days / 8 Nights
Athens, Mykonos & Paros – 9 Day Tour includes:
- Accommodation in Athens Hotel / 2 nights on BB basis
- Accommodation in Mykonos Hotel / 2 nights on BB basis
- Accommodation in Paros Hotel / 2 nights on BB basis
- Accommodation in Athens Hotel / 2 night on BB basis
- Athens city tour on English speaking SIC
- All Transfers as follows (day- time):
- Athens airport – Hotel – Port by private car
- Piraeus Port – Hotel – Piraeus Port by private car
- Mykonos Port – Hotel – Port by private car
- Paros Port – Hotel – Paros port by private car
- Athens Port – Hotel – Airport by private carSupplement for night fare of transfer (23.00-07.00) is 14 Euro per regular car or taxi & 20 for the minivan, per wayCancellation Policy: 24 hours’ notice prior to service date will be free of charge, after that, non-show or last-minute notice, there will be 100% cancellation fees
- Our drivers may wait up to 45 min for delayed flight. After the 45 min, there will be an extra charge for car & driver, which will be paid on the spot by the client.
- High speed ferry tickets:
Piraeus – Mykonos – Paros – Piraeus in economy class.
Ferry ticket rates have been calculated based on today’s rate and are subject to change.
- Optional Tours
- Accommodation tax, per room night will be paid directly at the hotel.5* hotels – 4.00 €
4* hotels – 3.00 €
3* hotels – 1.50 €
2* & 1* hotels – 0.50 €
Apartments (all key categories) – 0.50 €
- Check in time at the hotel is 15.00/ check out at 11.00
- 3* Dorian Inn Hotel Athens
- 4* Athens Melia Hotel
- 5* NJV Athens Plaza Hotel
- 3* Giannoulaki Hotel
- 4* Porto Mykonos hotel
- 5* Mykonos Riviera
- 3* Arkoulis Hotel
- 4* Zefi Hotel
- 5* Archipelagos Resort
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Athens – Mykonos
Day 4: Mykonos
Day 5: Mykonos – Paros
Day 6: Paros
Day 7: Paros – Athens
Day 8: Athens
Day 9: Athens