Athens Sightseeing Tour – Acropolis & New Acropolis Museum
Athens Sightseeing: The Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum
Half Day tour
Athens Sightseeing Tour: The Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum tour includes:
This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city.
Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop).
Continue and pass by the Prime Minister’s residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Evzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma).
On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erectheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the Parthenon.
Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis museum.
Meeting Point: Will be provided upon booking
Meeting Time: Will be provided upon booking
Language: English, French, Italian
Due to certain restrictions in the visiting hours of the new Acropolis museum the order of the program can be changed.
- All Rates are NET in Euro per person including taxes
- Children between 0 and 4 years old may join free of charge provided no bed or seat in the bus occupied, or meals offered | Children between 5 and 12 years old may benefit from discount
- Round trip transfers within Athens’ Center are included in rates given
- Round trip transfers outside Athens’ Center will be provided upon request individually and are not included
- Kindly pay attention to the service status that tours are operational
- Free cancellation applies 3 days prior to date of booked tour.