Classical Greece Tour with Meteora – 4 Days
Classical Tour Greece – 4 Days with Meteora
Departures: Every Monday
- During Christmas week the program will be as follows: The 4 days Classical with Meteora will depart on Saturday the 21st of December 2019 instead of Monday the 23th of December 2019.
- During the New Year’s Eve week, the program will be as follows: The 4 days Classical with Meteora will depart on Saturday the 28th of December 2019 instead of Monday the 30th of December 2019.
- During the 25th March (National Holiday) the program will be as follows: The 4 days Classical with Meteora will depart on Saturday the 21st of March 2020 instead of Monday the 23th of March 2020.
4 Days / 3 Nights
Prehistory, the Classical period, Roman domination, the Byzantine Empire, the Crusades and
Modern times: Greece through the centuries will unfold before you on this four-day tour.
The Classical Tour Greece – 4 Days with Meteora includes:
- Accommodation with halfboard
- Tour with English | French | Italian | Flemish Guide
The rates do not include the New “City TAX” for overnights in hotels. The accommodation Tax will be payable by the guests prior to their check-out as following: 5* hotel: 4,00 € per overnight per room, 4* hotel: 3,00 € per overnight per room, 3* hotel: 1,50 € per overnight per room.
Please kindly note that the ladies for the visit of the Monastery they will need a skirt and the gentlemen long trousers.
Meeting Point: Will be provided upon booking
Meeting Time: Will be provided upon booking
- All Rates are NET in Euro per person including taxes
- Children between 0 and 4 years old may join free of charge provided no bed or seat in the bus occupied, or meals offered | Children between 5 and 12 years old may benefit from discount
- Kindly pay attention to the service status that tours are operational
- Free cancellation applies 3 days prior to date of booked tour.
Day 1: Athens - Corinth Canal - Theatre of Epidaurus - Nafplio - Olympia
Day 2: Olympia - Nafpaktos - Delphi
Day 3: Delphi - Kalabaka - Meteora
Day 4: Meteora - Thermopylae - Athens