Delphi Tour with Lunch – 1 Day
Delphi Tour – 1 Day
Departures Every Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- During Christmas week the program will be as follows: The One Day Delphi tour will depart on Monday the 23rd of December 2019 instead of Wednesday the 25th of December 2019.
- During the New Year’s Eve week, the program will be as follows: The One Day Delphi tour will depart on Monday the 30th of December 2019 instead of Wednesday the 1st of January 2020.
- During the 25th March (National Holiday) the program will be as follows: The One Day Delphi tour will depart on Monday the 23rd of March 2020 instead of Wednesday the 25th of March 2020.
The Delphi Tour:
Drive through the fertile plain of Beotia, crossing the towns of Thebes connected with the tragedy of King Oedipus – Levadia and Arachova (short stop on the way back).
Arrive at Delphi, the center of Ancient World – the “Omphalos” (Navel of Earth) – whose prestige extended far beyond the boundaries of the Hellenic World.
On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, in a landscape of unparalleled beauty and majesty, lie the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios.
Visit the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo and the Museum containing such masterpieces of Ancient Greek sculpture as the bronze Charioteer and the famous athlete Aghias
Lunch in the modern village of Delphi, return to Athens by the same route.
Language: English, French, Italian
Meeting Point: Will be provided upon booking
Meeting Time: Will be provided upon booking
- All Rates are NET in Euro per person including taxes
- Children between 0 and 4 years old may join free of charge provided no bed or seat in the bus occupied, or meals offered | Children between 5 and 12 years old may benefit from discount
- Kindly pay attention to the service status that tours are operational
- Free cancellation applies 3 days prior to date of booked tour.