Summer holidays in Crete
Summer holidays in Crete
Crete is the largest and most populous of the Greek islands, the 88th largest island in the world and the fifth largest island in the Mediterranean Sea.
Here, you can admire the remnants of brilliant civilizations, explore glorious beaches, impressive mountain landscapes, fertile valleys and steep gorges, and become part of the island’s rich gastronomic culture. Crete is, after all, a small universe teeming with beauties and treasures that you will probably need a lifetime to uncover!
Heraklion is the largest city of Crete and one of Greece’s major urban centers. Its development begun in the wake of the 9th century AD (in antiquity, Knossos was the island’s most important center, followed by Gortyn). In later times, Heraklion came under Arabic, Venetian and Ottoman rule; its conquerors initially gave it the name.
A priceless gift of culture and history. On Crete, you’ll find some of the most significant attractions in Greece: famous archaeological sites such as the Minoan palaces of Knossos, Phaistos, Malia of course the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion which hosts the most important finds from all over the island. Cretan hospitality displays the same characteristics as the island’s famous landscape: grand, generous and infinitely welcoming. You’ll eat to your heart’s content in Crete, whether enjoying gourmet gastronomy or a simple homemade rusk salad with sea salt, extra-virgin olive oil, artichokes and cheese. Discover the secrets of a Cretan diet, considered one of the healthiest in the world.
5 Days / 4 Nights
Summer holidays in Crete packages includes:
- Accommodation for 4 Nights in Heraklion – Crete at the respective hotel on BB Basis.
- All Transfers as follows: Heraklion Airport – Hotel – Airport by private car or taxi
- F/D SIC tour to Knossos & Heraklion archaeological Museum including transportation, English speaking professional guide & entrance fees
- Taxes and service charges
- Optional Tours or whatever is not mentioned in the inclusive services
- Accommodation tax, per room night will be paid directly at the hotel.The fees will depend on the hotel class as described below:
- 5* hotels 4,00 €
- 4* hotels 3,00 €
- 3* hotels 1,50 €
- All Transfers are Valid for Day time
- Supplement for night fare (23.00-07.00) is 15.00 Euro for a regular car & 20.00 for the minivan, per way
- Check in time at the hotel is 15.00/ check out at 11.00
|3* Hotels||Irini Hotel|
|4* Hotels||Lato Boutique Hotel|
|5* Hotels||Galaxy Hotel|
Day 1: Heraklion- Crete
Day 2: Heraklion- Crete
Day 3: Heraklion – Crete
Day 4: Heraklion – Crete
Day 5: Heraklion - Crete